Biology Job in New York, New York : NY 10017
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Administrative Assistant Iii
Administrative Assistant Iii Job DescriptionAdministrative Assistant III
Description: The Global Procurement group is a highly visible, dynamic group within the company and interfaces regularly with senior leaders within the company. The individual in this role will support Global Procurement Leads and colleagues in arranging meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, create T&E reports and ensure timely submission of expenses, and will also have the opportunity to play an active role in broader Global Procurement initiatives.
- Provide a comprehensive range of administrative support for two global Procurement Vice Presidents.
- Provide general office management oversight for NY based Global Procurement colleagues.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work including managing complex calendars, scheduling high-level, time-sensitive meetings with senior stakeholders (incl. Executive Leadership Team), managing travel arrangements and completing expenses.
- Complete quality work on a timely basis, using judgment to prioritize / triage most urgent issues and working to resolve them immediately.
- Work well with colleagues located across various sites, as well as with external contacts, to coordinate schedules and priorities.
- Handle correspondence / documents of a confidential nature and where appropriate respond to, create, compose and/or edit written materials and/or e-mail responses.
- Work well in self-directed environment, with minimal instruction needed, assumes increased levels of responsibility and takes accountability for decisions and outcomes.
- Provides basic administrative support to visiting colleagues including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings, updating travel arrangements and providing other site specific assistance.
- Expedite flow of work and initiates follow-up when necessary.
- Exercises sound judgment in anticipating priorities and potential conflicts to ensure deadlines are met.
- Completes other work and projects as assigned.
Administrative Assistant III
New York Biology Job
Administrative Assistant Iii Job Requirements
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP!!!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must have proven track record of high level executive admin assistant supporting at the VP level.
- Candidate should have at least 5 years administrative experience that demonstrates an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently, including experience interfacing with senior management.
- Previous experience that demonstrates ability to carry out administrative functions proficiently and to complete quality work on a timely basis.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness with proven ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative.
- Ability to work well both in team environment as well as operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent keyboarding and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are essential.
Administrative Assistant III