Biology Job in Pearl River, New York : NY
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Bench Scientist Job Description
Description: The position requires analyst participation in development and qualification of ligand-binding assays for the detection of antibodies to Client candidate vaccines in support of candidate vaccine programs.
- Generation and characterization of reagents, performance of experiments for development and qualification of assays, assay throughput for the pre-clinical studies and writing related procedures and reports.
- Provide critical data review of clinical and non-clinical data.
- Collect, collate and analyze data on a per project basis to support troubleshooting, qualification and other lab projects.
- Assist in ordering supplies from internal inventory and order/prepare reagents/supplies necessary for assay work.
- Assist in updating and writing documents associated with assays, including information/data archiving, SOPs and status reports.
- As an integral member of the dynamic team, the candidate must have a strong work ethic and be highly collaborative with the other group members.
- All of the above includes practicing laboratory safety at all times and efforts toward GLP compliance.
Pearl River Biology Job
Bench Scientist Job Requirements
W2 ONLY!!! NO CORP TO CORP!!!
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years relevant experience, or a Master's degree.
- Laboratory experience in a biology, immunology and/or microbiology.
- Knowledge of Luminex technology is a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and relevant scientific software is desirable.