Biology Job in Reno, Nevada : NV
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Account Manager Job Description
Nalco Water, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a Technical Sales Representative in our Water and Process Services group located Reno. If you are a passionate sales professional and have water experience (boilers, cooling water, raw and waste treatment) we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary, bonus structure and benefits.
You will be primarily responsible for revenue and profit growth of Nalco programs and services in a targeted account within the primary metals industry. You will be required to take a consultative sales approach with a primary emphasis on strong account leadership skills. In addition, you must build long-term relationships with an existing customer base by understanding their key business drivers, executing system assurance programs, and selling new technologies. If applicable, relocation assistance would be provided for the right candidate.
- Work closely with current and prospective customers to understand business needs and recommend continuous improvement and innovation plans that will maintain and grow sales within assigned territory.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in current and prospective customers, including plant or facility executives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer challenges, escalating as required.
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels.
- Actively sell and support Nalco innovations and technology in assigned customers to promote long-term business relationships with Nalco
- Possible travel within assigned sales territory
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of successful technical sales, field sales support or primary metals engineering experience
- 10% overnight travel required to support sales territory
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
- 5-7 years of successful technical sales or field sales support experience
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience in the power industry
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation
- Prior experience that required excellent communication skills
- Prior experience that required excellent organizational skills
Reno Biology Job