Biology Job in Cambridge, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Scientist Iii (Rna Biology)
Scientist Iii (Rna Biology) Job Description
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Associate Scientist II/III, RNA Biology and Functional Genomics for a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be part of the RNA Biology and Functional Genomics team and will be responsible for generating RNA assay data and testing of new splice isoform detecting protocols.
- Understand the molecular basis of and develop novel therapeutics for neurological disorders.
- Work with experimentalists, computational biologists, and statistical geneticists throughout the company to further understanding of how genetic variation and RNA metabolism impact disease and to define novel therapeutic hypotheses.
- Responsible for generating RNA assay data and testing of new splice isoform detecting protocols.
- Work both independently and collaboratively with other members of the lab.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in Biomedical Science, Life Science.
- Solid training in Molecular Biology or a directly related field is required, including experience with RNA assay techniques, such as RNA extraction, qRT-PCR, ddPCR, and/or RNA-seq library preparation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in high throughput screening and automation preferred. Attention to detail and collaborative spirit are essential.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Cambridge Biology Job
Scientist Iii (Rna Biology) Job RequirementsBachelors' or Masters' degree in Biomedical Science, Life Science.
Solid training in Molecular Biology or a directly related field is required, including experience with RNA assay techniques, such as RNA extraction, qRT-PCR, ddPCR, and/or RNA-seq library preparation.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Experience in high throughput screening and automation preferred. Attention to detail and collaborative spirit are essential.