Biology Job in Norfolk, Virginia : VA
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Veterinary Food Inspection Specialist
Veterinary Food Inspection Specialist Job DescriptionOVERVIEW
The veterinary food inspection specialist inspects food designed for human consumption, while also supervising food inspection and combined veterinary service activities.JOB DUTIES
- Evaluate packaging, packing and marking requirements
- Identify unsanitary conditions in food storage facilities and commissary stores
- Operate and maintain inspection equipment
- Perform duties in accordance with approved standards of conduct and report suspected fraud
Norfolk Biology Job
Veterinary Food Inspection Specialist Job RequirementsTRAINING
Job training for a veterinary food inspection specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and eight weeks of Advanced Individual Training, including food safety/protection and quality assurance.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Inspection of red meats, poultry, water foods, eggs, dairy products, and fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Identify unsanitary conditions in food storage facilities.
- Interest in food safety, health, mathematics, chemistry and biology
- Enjoy cooking
- Preference for working with your hands