Biology Job in Tallahassee, Florida : FL
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Cardiovascular Specialist Job DescriptionOVERVIEW
The cardiovascular specialist assists with the management of cardiac clinics and performs specialized, invasive and noninvasive cardiac tests and examinations.JOB DUTIES
- Administers and records tests to obtain diagnostic data on condition of heart
- Assists physician with diagnostic and interventional catheterizations
- Performs diagnostic echocardiography studies
Tallahassee Biology Job
Cardiovascular Specialist Job RequirementsTRAINING
Job training for a cardiovascular specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and two phases of Advanced Individual Training. Phase one is 21 weeks at Fort Sam Houston TX, and phase two is 35 weeks at one of several locations.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Cardiac tests and examinations
- Assisting physicians with cardovascular tasks
- Willingness to help and care for others
- Ability to communicate effectively and work under stressful conditions
- Interest in chemistry, biology, general science and algebra
- Attention to detail