Biology Job in Cambridge, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Director, Computational Biology
Director, Computational Biology Job Description
Associate Director/Director, Computational Biology 1032499
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our clinical-stage client who is developing small molecules for their applications in oncology is seeking an experienced computational biologist to join their team. They are seeking a talented scientist to lead the translational sciences computational biology function. This person will provide technical and scientific leadership in biomarker and companion diagnostic development of their clinical-stage small molecules.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Identify and implement approaches to analyze clinical and preclinical biomarker data to evaluate patient stratification and pharmacodynamic biomarker hypotheses
- Establish data mining strategies for biomarker and indication identification for programs
- Manage the informatics and computational biology consultants and CROs to support biomarker ID and validation for translational programs
Primary Job Requirements:
- Ph.D. in computational biology, bioinformatics, or equivalent training with 5+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech settings
- Experience with clinical biomarker data analysis for oncology drugs
- Knowledge of NGS genomic data analysis (DNA-seq, RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, ATAC-seq, etc.) and bioinformatics tools (BWA, SamTools, GATK, FreeBayes, MuTect, VarScan, etc.)
- Proficient in programming in R, Python and modern scripting languages
- Expertise in cloud computing, machine learning, pipeline building, and automation
- Strong management and interpersonal skills are required. Experience of managing computational biology or bioinformatics consultants or CROs are preferred
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Cambridge Biology Job