Biology Job in Fort Walton Beach, Florida : FL
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Procurement Coordinator B
Procurement Coordinator B Job Description
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Duration: 12 months
Prepares customer specific, basic charts and reports for procurement agents and management to support analysis and management of procurement elements (e.g., supplier cost, delivery, quality). Enters data, extracts data and performs limited updates of databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness. Collects, organizes, edits and provides data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle. Schedules and organizes meetings, records and distributes meeting minutes and agendas, processes and files forms and documentation and performs other administrative tasks to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations. Communicates with procurement agents and internal customers to assist in the identification and resolution of issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies, to ensure contractual compliance. Gathers documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and assists in the distribution to suppliers, in order to define contractual requirements.
The tasks the coordinators will perform include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Completing procurement responsibilities for low value, non-complex procurements and releases to previously negotiated strategic agreements.
- Support Procurement Agents in the completion of procurement transactions as determined by assigned manager.
- Support Delivery Management activities by completing change management requests, updating supplier delivery tools, reconciling items in grief and performing Line of Balance follow up.
- Assist with order management activities by reviewing consumer based ordering compliance, managing repair initiation and coordinating tooling needs at the suppliers.
- Enter data, extract data and perform updates of databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
- Collect, organized, edit and provide data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
- Schedule and organize meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes and agendas, process and file forms and documentation, and perform other administrative tasks to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
- Communicate with procurement agents and internal customers to assist in the identification and resolution of issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
- Gather documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and assist in the distribution to suppliers in order to define contractual requirements.
- Initiate and execute supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
- Assist in the closeout management process via invoice reconciliation efforts and Purchase Contract closeout activities.
Fort Walton Beach Biology Job
Procurement Coordinator B Job Requirements
- Experience as a Procurement Coordinator and/or Administrator
- Experience working with Procurement, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, Material Management and/or Logistics processes
- Experience supporting Department of Defense (DOD) Supply processes
- Experience collecting data from multiple sources to create reports
- Experience coordinating and scheduling meetings
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint - Submit Scores