Biology Job in Tallahassee, Florida : FL
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Preventive Medicine Specialist
Preventive Medicine Specialist Job DescriptionOVERVIEW
Preventive medicine specialists are primarily responsible for conducting or assisting with preventive medicine inspections, surveys and preventative medicine laboratory procedures. They also supervise preventive medicine facilities or serve on preventive medicine staffs.JOB DUTIES
- Conduct preventive medicine inspections
- Assist with preventive medicine laboratory procedures
- Conduct survey and control operations
Tallahassee Biology Job
Preventive Medicine Specialist Job RequirementsTRAINING
Job training for a preventive medicine specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 15 weeks of Advanced Individual Training, which includes on-the-job instruction and practice in testing specimens.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Sanitation inspection procedures
- Understanding of parasites and diseases affecting humans
- Bacteriological analysis of potable water
- Interest in biology, chemistry and algebra
- Ability to follow detailed procedures precisely
- Interest in scientific and technical work