Biology Job in Lancaster, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Quality Compliance Scientist- Molecular And Cell Biology
Quality Compliance Scientist- Molecular And Cell Biology Job DescriptionEurofins Lancaster Laboratories Inc, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Quality Compliance Scientist to support our Molecular and Cell Biology Services group in Lancaster, PA.
Quality Compliance Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Perform a wide range of analyses (routine and non-routine) primarily but not limited to cell molecular biology areas of Biopharmaceutical Services.
• Coordinate and interact regularly with QA/QC team
• Review and evaluate raw data for acceptability
• Set up and validate new analytical or related processes used by the department
• Document work as required for GMP compliance
• Work in a commercial product testing environment
• Troubleshoot method and instrumentation problems
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Over 3 years of experience in molecular and/or cell biology, mainly real-time PCR, molecular typing and nucleic acids sequencing
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• MS or PhD degree in molecular/cellular biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience.
• At least 5 years hands on experience in a GMP facility or environment working in a Quality Assurance/Quality Compliance role.
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Training will be Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Inc., please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Lancaster Biology Job