Biology Job in Cambridge, Massachusetts : MA
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Research Associate, Molecular Biology (Immunology)
Research Associate, Molecular Biology (Immunology) Job Description
We are looking for an outstanding Research Associate to work in the Immunology Discovery group. The Research Associate will assume a key role in developing and implementing novel immunological assays in support of our Client's proprietary therapeutics. Specifically, the Research Associate will be developing immunological assays in both cell lines and primary cells for identification and prioritization of therapeutic targets for clinical development.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track-record of developing creative and novel immunology based assays for solving complex biological problems, as well as a broad understanding of therapeutic drug discovery and its applications, related to treatment of immunological based diseases. The Research Associate will have strong interpersonal skills, be driven by making great products, and enjoy working in a truly multi-disciplinary environment. This position will interact closely with colleagues in immunology, platform technology, computational biology, and protein engineering.
- Develop and validate immunological assays to measure modulation of immune cell functionality.
- Provide support for molecular biology including cloning of constructs and execution.
- Create novel / innovative methods to expand phenotypic characterization of immune cell biology.
- Plan and execute systematic assay optimization.
- Interpret data, troubleshoot experiments and present results.
- Culture of cell lines and primary human cells.
- Maintain and implement good laboratory practices, including accurate laboratory notebook systems, instrument and reagent validation, and personnel safety precautions.
- BS or MS in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry, or a similar field
- 1-5 years of pharmaceutical industry experience OR 2-5 years of academic experience in relevant field.
- Proven ability to support novel cellular assays in a medium or high throughput manner, with a desire to lead development of cellular assays.
- Experience with molecular cloning, transfection, report assay development, lentiviral experience
- Working experience in flow cytometry a plus.
- A strong desire to build game-changing technologies and impact the world of life science research
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
This position is being staffed through Aerotek Scientific for our client in Cambridge, MA. Please email Joseph at for more information or to apply.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Cambridge Biology Job