Biology Job in Spring House, Pennsylvania : PA 19477
Looking for Biology Jobs? See currently available Biology job openings on biology.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
biology.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any biology job . We provide job resources for Biology positions throughout the industry. biology.jobs.net also provides Biology jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Biology by either city or state.
biology.jobs.net is a biology job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Biology jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your biology job search on biology.jobs.net today.
Scientist / Immunology Research (Facs / Elisa)
Scientist / Immunology Research (Facs / Elisa) Job Description
- Job Title: Scientist / Immunology Research (FACS / Elisa)
- Duration: 12 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: Spring House, PA
- Client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan which includes dental and vision.
- The individual will be actively involved in planning and executing pharmacology studies involving vitro/ex vivo laboratory work. Experience with FACS, Multicolor flow cytometry, FACS CANTO, Luminex, MSD ELISA, and immunoassays assay are must.
- Hands-on experience with animal models of inflammation/immune modulation is a plus.
- The successful candidate will also have strong quantitative skills, be familiar with laboratory instrumentation, data and statistics software (PRISM) spreadsheet (excel) management.
- The individual should have good organizational skills and the ability to manage his/her workload and prioritize tasks. Proven ability to plan execute scientific research and ability to work well in a highly matrixed, interactive environment is critical. Successful candidate should be detailed-orientated and a quick learner.
- Essential functions also include the demonstration of oral, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to document and effectively communicate experimental hypothesis, interpretation of results and articulate potential next steps.
Spring House Biology Job
Scientist / Immunology Research (Facs / Elisa) Job Requirements
- The candidate should have a BS/MS or PhD degree in biological sciences with experience in Pharmacology and/or immunology and relevant work experience (a minimum 5+ years with BS/MS degree, or 2-3 years with a PhD) in drug discovery and /or Immunology research in either a biotech or academic setting.
- The individual will be actively involved in planning and executing pharmacology studies, apply a variety of techniques such as FACS analyses using multicolor flow cytometry, analyses of cytokines/chemokines using Luminex/MSD ELISA, critically analyze and trouble shoot experiments, analyze the data using statistical and graphing tools (eg., GraphPad Prizm, Excel), effectively communicate results with stakeholders and propose ideas for further experimentation.
- Hands-on experience in handling animals and familiarity with animal models of inflammation/autoimmunity are a plus.
- The successful individual will seamlessly work well in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment with individual drive and accountability.